Aufstieg zur Aussichtsplattform
Copyright: Weltkulturerbe Völklinger Hütte | Wolfgang Klauke
|Reduced Rate(For groups of 15 or more, for booked group tour)||15 €|
|Billet de 2 jours||27 €|
|Annual pass adults(The card is valid for one year from the date of issue)||55 €|
|Children and young people up to the age of 18, pupils and students
(Up to the age of 27 with valid pupil/student ID card. Children and young people up to the age of 14 years only accompagnied.)
Persons with handicap from GdB 60
Every 1st Tuesday of the month all individual visitors and families from 3 p.m.
Persons with a valid ICOM membership card
Holders of the Saarland Card
Booked guided tours
|max. 30 persons, duration of the tour approx. 1.5 - 2 hours, plus reduced admission||120 €|
|Special conditions for schools
Information at the Visitor Service on Tel +49(0)6898 / 9 100 100.
Public guided tours
|Children and youths up to and including 18 years||Participation
Discounts on presentation of a card from our partner
The Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site is a partner of the Saarland Card, which gives you free admission to over 85 attractions and free travel by bus and train in Saarland during your entire stay. Find out everything you need to know about the Saarland Card here.
State of opening hours and admissions: 15 May 2023
In our online shop we keep tickets for the Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site our exhibitions and events available for you.
The Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site is easily accessible in all areas via ramps and by lift, e.g. with prams, walkers or wheelchairs (exception: viewing platform at a height of 45 m). Accompaniment for people with disabilities by prior arrangement. A limited number of wheelchairs and rollators are available for hire at the ticket office.
Guided tours request
Non-binding request for a guided tour of the world cultural heritage of the Völklingen Ironworks and its exhibitions.
We offer guided tours in German, English, French, Italian, Greek, Russian and sign language.
Gastronomy at the Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site
Dear guests of the World Heritage Site,
we are renovating our gastronomy for you: Please note that the "Bistro" at the World Heritage Sites is currently closed.
Our "Winter-beer-garden" in the premises of our bistro is open daily from 11 am to 5 pm.
We offer hot and cold snacks, coffee specialities, soft drinks, organic wines and our own beer. All excellent regional products to take you on a culinary journey through the Saarland.
Lessee: Bernd Pfeil
Tel: 0177 3798 521
Weltkulturerbe Völklinger Hütte
Europäisches Zentrum für Kunst und Industriekultur
Rathausstraße 75 – 79
by car / bus
From Mannheim / Saarbrücken A 620,
exit Völklingen / Geislautern, no. 8.
From Luxembourg A8 / A620,
Exit Völklingen / Wehrden, no. 9.
Follow signs "Weltkulturerbe".
2.500 parking spaces free of charge.
Details for your navigationsystem | route planner:
• State: Germany • Zip, City: 66333 Völklingen
• Street: Rathausstrasse • Street number: 75
Point of Interest | POI:
- Weltkulturerbe Völklinger Hütte
- Parkplatz Weltkulturerbe Völklinger Hütte
Coordinates: 49.247344 | 6.844918
by Public transport
- with a day ticket from the SaarVV. From anywhere in Saarland. www.saarvv.de
- with the Saar-Lor-Lux-Ticket from the Deutsche Bahn at the weekend www.bahn.de
- with the Saarland- / Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket from the Deutsche Bahn, daily. www.bahn.de.
- with the bus from Luxembourg www.cfl.lu.
Germany / Europe
- with the "Schönes Wochenende"-ticket from the Deutsche Bahn (Sat / Sun) anywhere in Germany.
- with the Europa Spezial Ticket from the Deutsche Bahn from anywhere in Europe (price depends on place of departure and availability of the offer). For further information and offers see www.bahn.de
Campsite for campers at the Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site
Only five minutes from the A 620 motorway (junctions No.8 and No.9), we offer our visitors free parking spaces for campers in the immediate vicinity of the Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site.
- Six of the twelve pitches are equipped with an electricity connection | subject to a fee.
- A sanitary station offers the possibility of disposing of waste water and the supply of water | subject to a fee.
- The parking spaces at the Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site can be used all year round.
- Booking in advance is not possible.
- Maximum duration 2 days
Charging stations for e-cars & e-bikes
Electric car enthusiasts can charge their vehicles directly at the Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site. The "Stadtwerke Völklingen" has installed six charging columns for electric cars there and twelve lockable bicycle boxes in front of the blower hall where e-bikes can be charged. Since there is no standardised charging system for electric bikes, you have to bring your own charger.
The vehicles are fuelled with solar power from Völklingen. With this joint commitment, the the Völklinger Hütte World Heritage Site and the Völklingen public utility company are setting an example for the success of the energy transition and for shaping a sustainable energy future at a unique industrial monument.